A packed programme of events and initiatives to find out more about our Parmigiano Reggiano and the area it comes from.
1. Caseifici Aperti
Date: 28/29 April 2018
– Guided tour of the dairy and the seasoning warehouse
– Guided tasting of Parmigiano Reggiano proposed in the three maturations: 16-26-36 months
– Lunch at the dairy
– In the afternoon entertainment for children: reading fairy tales, workshop with salt dough, games, entertainment with some farm animals. Snack in dairy
– Opening of the shop for the purchase of products
2. Discovering Parmigiano Reggiano and its area of origin
In collaboration with the Italian Alpine Club
3. Vintage Car and Motorbike rally
Date: Sunday 2 September 2018
In collaboration with Scuderia Terre Matildiche.
Event: Parade of vintage cars and motorcycles at the dairy, visit of the maturing warehouse, light lunch based on typical products and sale of products
4. Camper rally
Date: Sunday 3 June 2018
Guided tour of the production department and the maturing warehouse, opening of a Parmigiano Reggiano wheel, guided tasting of Parmigiano Reggiano in the three maturations 16/26/36 months.
Sale of products and light lunch organized by “Events Gallery Levi”.
5. From Parmigiano Reggiano to the Milky Way
Date: Sunday 8 July 2018
Evening opening of the dairy with a guided tour of the production department and the maturing warehouse Guided tasting of Parmigiano Reggiano in the three maturations 16-26-36 months.
Cooking of a wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano outdoors, opening of a wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano.
Dinner in the dairy and evening opening of the store for the purchase of products.
Throughout the event musical entertainment, exhibition market with products of the Apennines, workshops for children, food spaces, along the streets of the village of Selvapiana.
6. The evening of the Artists
Date: September 2018
Designers of national fame will be at the dairy and will make caricatures for those who request it.
Evening opening of the dairy with a guided tour of the production department and the maturing warehouse.
Evening opening of the shop for the tasting of Parmigiano Reggiano and the purchase of products.
Exhibition of cartoons, created by the humorists for the review “Parmigiano Reggiano Ridens”.
Dinner in the dairy.
7. The Italian Academy of Cuisine visits the dairy
Date: May or September 2018
This is the final stage of a course started in October 2017 in Cento (Ferrara, Italy)
Guided tour of the production department and the maturing warehouse. Guided tasting of Parmigiano Reggiano in the three maturations 16-26-36 months and typical products and sale of products.